Saturday, March 12, 2011

Second Date

I didn't blog yesterday, but that doesn't mean that nothing meaningful happened. It just usually means that my day got away from me and it is 11:00 pm before I can sit at my computer at which point I usually decide to leave it to the next day. Enough of my ramblings.
So Friday was a beautiful day and we had another date with Amelia. This time I had my camera.




I apologize for my camera skills. It seemed like they just had to play around my legs!
It is also hard to tell them apart but Amelia is a bit bigger and for most of this video was the chasee. They had a great time.

Afterward Luke and I went inside for some down time. He was pretty pooped and hot. I gave him a stuffed moo tube (cow esophagus) and typical goofball Luke he just had to play with it! I guess his mother never taught him not to play with his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment