Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great News!

When I decided to take Luke on as my little pygmalion I wanted to know a bit about him so I went to his Petfinder page. It said that he couldn't go with other dogs. Hmmm. I am always suspicious of that label. Many times the dogs in shelters exhibit behavior toward other dogs that is misinterpreted or misunderstood. Most times it is behavior exhibited under stressful circumstances so it can often look not so good.
I had posted earlier that I was going to try Luke out with another dog and finally got to do that today, but of course I didn't have my video camera! Ugh! I am also the mom who still has photos of her children in boxes. Anyway, the good news is the date went great! He met up with a lovely shepard mix named Amelia (I know, too cute). They hit it off right away, chasing each other around the pen. Luke was exhausted afterward, but it was a good tired. He is such an awesome dog.
Tomorrow is torrential rains again so we will do another play date on Friday, and this time I will have my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment